First, and foremost, I would like to say that I would not be who I am today without you. You have sacrificed so much in your life just to raise me, and it means more to me than I’ll ever be able to express in words in this post… Thank you. I knew these two words mean so little when comparing to everything you do for me.
There was a time when I think, I was nothing like you in any aspect. Thought of myself as a totally different person, until I became a mom of two kids. In recent years I realized, subconsciously I am following you in every aspect. You never gave me any specific ‘Tips’ by words. But you gave me the Tips, by the way, you live. you have influenced me without even knowing. I am thankful for so many things you taught me. As I told I can’t express everything in this single post. But I have chosen these five things to share with the world.
- “Only the strongest person can forgive “: You did good things even to people who hurts you eventually. Who always tried to pull your legs. Who always jealous about your life and hurt you purposefully. But you never gave up. Never wants to hurt them back. Never did any harmful things to them. Instead, you always help and supports them in their difficult times. I was angry with you during those days. But after so many years when I look at those people now, I realized the value of good things you did. I learned from you “only the strongest person can forgive, And only the bravest person can do good to people who hurts them”.
- Follow your heart: When I told I am gonna start a blog you are the one who encouraging me to follow my dream. You have been always with me in all my ups and downs. Sometimes I make you proud, sometimes I make you ashamed, But whatever it is you always taught me to follow my heart and never give up.
- Be a humble person: The humblest persons I have ever seen is, you and appa (Dad). When everyone showed off about their wealth and status you never showed off. Never self-boasted about your life. Learned from you how being humble when our value increases. The proverb you always said, “Coins always make a sound but currency notes are always silent, so whenever your value increases keep yourself calm and silent” taught me a lot.
- How to be happy always: You never worried about anything too much like me. You strongly believed nothing can be changed by worrying. Always took necessary steps instead of sitting and worrying meaninglessly. I never have seen you mourn about something. You are the happiest person. I am trying hard to follow you.
- Appreciate the nature: I remember you, stands in our backyard and watching all the trees, birds, hens, small insects and admire each and everything. I never showed a keen interest in those things in my childhood. But later, after so many years I think subconsciously I am following you on this. I am admiring nature likes you. Wonder about the little things the nature given to us.
I can’t imagine a life without you amma. You are My mom, My friend, My teacher, My philosopher, My doctor, My counselor, My everything. Without you I am nothing. Love you amma. And Thank You, for teaching me so many things and making me a successful, happy woman. Thanks for being there always for me.
This post is also for the prompt “#5 Tips by your Mom You are Thankful for!‘ and I am linking this to #Thankfulthursdays hosted by Amrita .
Join #Chattyblogs linkup hosted by shanaya.
Like this post? Consider following my blog…
would really appreciate your rating.Kindly take a time to rate this article. Thanks in advance.
Feel free to share.The sharing icons are below..